5786 Nuggets

 

Dear Abba,

     What a year this has been! You have brought us through thus far! HalleluYAH, and thank you, gracious Father. 

                    Does anyone have a THUS FAR PRAISE??!!! Abba Yah is WORTHY!


We are concluding this year, 5786, of Dear Abba. We are preparing to cross over with Yom Teruah at sunset on September 11, 5786, into our Civil New Year. 


                    Enjoy reading some of the nuggets gathered from our blogs this year. 


Addicted to Comfort: In Luke 6:24-25, Yeshua rebuked those resting on their accomplishments and laurels of success like a shield, protecting them from calamity.

Happy 5th Anniversary: We are not running from hardships and affliction; we are running to the one who has overcome the world. Find your joy and maintain peace.

Stick the Landing: The alarms in my Spirit from April to May for children are on my mind. May Intercessors and prayer warriors appropriately arm themselves, be watchpersons, and keepers of the gates. So be it! I know heaven backs us as we war and win. 

Further Together: Open your eyes! Destiny helpers, divine connections, and faithful partners hope to find you for a God-ordained assignment or venture in the marketplace. Next is not for lone rangers.

It Won't Always Be Night:  I decree that every delay to my breakthrough is removed.

I decree that there is a performance of the word of God in every area of my life. 

I decree that the blessings of the Lord chase me down in the daytime.

Who dropped You?: Get individual help from the Ruach Hakodesh and a professional for internal struggles and conflict.

Repairer of the Breach: Repairing the breach means to effect change for healing, deliverance, discipleship, discipline, love, and unity for the family. 


Shalom and many blessings to you! We will return soon! 

Apostle Regina Claxton
Email reginaclaxtonministries@gmail.com
YouTube: Regina Claxton Ministries
Cashapp $ReginaClaxton


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covered by The Most High

I Don't Quit, I Shift!

Addicted to Comfort