Freedom

 

DEAR ABBA,

                Thank you, Father! Through hard times and hairy experiences, I am thankful. Here is a lesson I would learn about emotions. There is nothing wrong with feelings and processing emotions. They deserve whatever limited or vast amount of attention necessary to maintain honesty, self-control, and compassion for us and others. Relationships thrive when we allow healthy communication of emotions.

                For instance, someone shared a hurtful childhood experience with me.  I responded with logic. What I missed was apologizing for their experience. An apology is a healing balm whether we are the cause of a situation or not. Let’s not rush to explain the why or reason. Instead, make room for the pain of others. Hold their hand through the healing journey. #empathy #compassion (Matthew 9:36-37, biblehub.com)

                I am holding space for firstborns and the oldest of siblings (male/female). I pray that all heal from being parentified (made to parent your siblings), abandonment, fatherlessness, premature adulting, control issues due to fear, lack of boundaries, sacrificing of well-being, and every area of childhood trauma. I am holding space for the middle child who was misunderstood, labeled, judged, ignored, and criticized. I am holding space for the youngest who was bullied, teased, lonely, sad, stuck in survival mode, grappling with identity, struggling to mature and learn independence. It is my prayer that healing, deliverance, wellness, breakthrough, new ways of living, loving, growing, and changing overtake your heart and soul, and with the help of the Ruach Hakodesh you maintain the new you in all the ways you come forth. May Yah’s will be done! May His peace and joy continually nourish your heart and soul. May your restoration be swift. In Yahshuah’s name. Amen.

                No one born and raised by flawed and imperfect people will leave their childhood unscathed. I have found freedom in acceptance, forgiveness, and self-love. Let us never forget that we are seen, heard, and loved by The Most High Abba Yah!

Shalom. Shalom. Isaiah 53:5, Psalm 34:19, Psalm 147:3.

 

Ahava,

Apostle Regina Claxton, MSL

reginaclaxtonministries@gmail.com

Happy Solar Return to Me! #429

$ReginaClaxton          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaking and Shaping

JUMP

The Blood changed my story